Technoseal Floor DPM
Category: Floor Treatment Tags: Damp Proof Membrane, Damp Proofing
- Floors: Under/above screeds to provide a damp proof membrane.
- Basements: As part of a waterproofing system beneath ground level.
- Walls: Can be used under render or plaster as a water barrier or vapour barrier.
- Tiling: As secondary protection under tiles in wet areas e.g. bathrooms, food processing areas, balconies, etc.
- Water Storage: The membranes perform well in our tests even when continuously immersed in water.
- Silage Storage: The membrane protects concrete from silage attack.
|Dimensions||.2 × .2 × .2 cm|