The No More Damp EP40 Floor Coat System is everything that your floor needs when dealing with heavy equipment in warehouses, chemical stains in food preparation areas, and other commercial and industrial environments. It is carefully formulated to improve adhesion, block pores, and strengthen the overall quality finish of your floors while maintaining that nice and clean look.
The EP40 Floor Coat System delivers waterproof, dust-proof, chemical resistance, and impact-resistant properties to concrete floors, acquiring the ideal qualities for specific environments.
Typically used for various applications, including Industrial plants, Commercial, Retail Stores, Warehouses, Hospitals, Showrooms, Garage Floors, and Gymnasiums.
Advantages of Using EP40 Epoxy Floor Coating
- The ease of application makes it more convenient for larger areas, requiring less time and labor than alternative options.
- It delivers an attractive, dust-free finish that is very easy to clean.
- The EP40 Epoxy Floor Coating is ideally used for areas with high foot traffic as it is built for wear and tear.
- It can be applied to green concrete after seven days.
- This coating system can significantly improve the floor’s resistance to chemicals, fuels, and lubricants.
Ideal Storage & Shelf Life
Keep the coating system in areas with temperatures between 5°C and 35°C. This preserves the quality of your EP40 Epoxy Floor Coating for extended periods. When properly stored, the coating system’s estimated shelf life is about 12 months from its manufactured date.
|Dimensions||10 × 20 × 40 cm|