Hydra Flex – Flexible Tanking Membrane
Price is $75 each when you add 2 or more you your cart
HydraFlex is a two-component flexible coating made of a cementitious
powder and a high concentration liquid polymer.
It can be applied to mineral substrates, such as concrete and masonry, to provide a
protective waterproof barrier which can bridge cracks in the substrate so the coating
With superior crack-bridging ability down to -5°C, as well as thixotropic application
properties, HydraFlex is a suitable solution for areas at risk of movement in both
internal and external environments.
• Permanent waterproofing for concrete and masonry.
• Superior crack-bridging capability, even at sub-zero temperatures, making it ideal for high-risk areas.
• Resists both positive and negative water pressure.
• Recommended for both internal and external use.
• Bag and bottle system ensures accurate and simple mixing.
• Versatile product which can be used in a variety of areas.
• Excellent adhesion to well-prepared mineral substrates, even when damp.
• Exceptional workability, providing easy application on vertical and overhead surfaces.
Waterproofing of areas subject to vibration or minor substrate movement that are
constructed of concrete, brickwork, or stone.
These areas include:
• Basements, cellars, foundations, lift pits.
• Water tanks.
• Constructions joints, wall-floor junctions, etc.
• Podium decks, balconies/terraces, flat roofs.
|Dimensions||100 × 30 × 30 cm|