Wykamol cm 8 is a cavity drain membrane and is manufactured from high density polyethylene (PEH). It is impermeable and resistant to the usual chemicals in the building construction. Standard roll size is 2.07 metres by 20 metres ( 42m2). Wykamol 8 is a high density polyethylene membrane incorporating 8 mm studs which allow the creation of a continuous drainage pathway for water in basement floors and walls and/or the isolation of damp walls above ground level. The dry surface created allows rapid project completion via dry lining and screeding or timber floor finishes.
Wykamol 8 has the following properties:
- Stud height 8 mm, drainage volume 5.5 litres/m2
- Sheet thickness 500 _m, density 0.5 kg/m2
- Excellent low and high temperature stability
- 120 kN/m2 load bearing capacity
- High durability and water resistance
|Dimensions||.5 × .5 × 2 cm|