Dimpled sheeting with plastic mesh welded on, suitable as a damp-proof base for plaster Kontract Mesh is a high density polyethylene membrane incorporating 8 mm studs which allows the isolation of wet walls above and below ground. Incorporates a tough HDPE mesh lathing welded to the front face to allow the direct application of various plaster finishes or adhesive ‘dabs’ and plasterboard.
Also suitable for use on floors above ground to be screeded or in conjunction with
Kontract 8 below ground.
Note: in basements where the walls are particularly wet (running water)
we recommend the use of Kontract 8 on walls and floors (see separate
Kontract Mesh has the following properties:
- Stud height 8 mm, drainage volume 5.5 litres/m2
- Sheet thickness 600 _m, density 0.7 kg/m2
- Excellent low and high temperature stability
- 150 kN/m2 load bearing capacity
- High durability and water resistance